Begin your journey toward recovery by calling today
Partial Hospitalization Drug Rehab Program
A partial hospitalization program (PHP) is also sometimes known as “day rehab.” This program provides the client with the intensity of a residential treatment program, but also allows the client to spend evenings at home.
The PHP for alcohol or drug addiction has many of the same components as a full-time residential inpatient program and can be just as effective. Clients enjoy access to all therapies, counseling, and aftercare support, for a minimum of 6 hours per day, five days per week.
PHP is basically a middle ground between full inpatient and outpatient care. Clients spend several hours each day at the facility and participate in a variety of programs, including:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Music therapy
- Art therapy
- Support groups
- Case management with rehab professionals for your security and continuity
- Behavioral therapy
- Group sessions which may be divided up by patients’ needs or experience
- Development of therapeutic tools and skills
- Holistic treatment options, such as music therapy, art therapy, and meditation
- Psycho-educational groups and presentations
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical approach
- Medication management
Simply put, partial hospitalization programs are excellent for people who:
- Cannot commit to a traditional inpatient stay
- Want or need more freedom than a residential stay can provide
- Do better with a less structured, more flexible environment.
- Have a great deal of support from friends and family members, but also benefit from the added structure that partial hospitalization offers.
Rehab only works when it’s a collaborative endeavor. At intake, addiction professionals will assess your unique circumstances, develop a plan for your treatment, and determine if PHP might be right for you.
By empowering you during the planning stages of your rehab, we are also supporting you on your path to lifelong recovery.
Addiction is a difficult thing to overcome by yourself. Just Believe Recovery Center can help you to break the chains of addiction and successfully reclaim your life!
Discover The Difference
Unlike many other addiction treatment programs in South Florida, Just Believe Recovery provides all necessary levels of care for the individual. From your initial phone call to us, through the detox process and all the way through each level of residential and outpatient treatment – you will work with the same team from start to finish. You can rest assured that your complete care will be with only one facility.