Licensed Substance Abuse Rehab Center
Just Believe Recovery offers a wide variety of treatment options for clients suffering from drug abuse. These include detoxification with 24/7 supervision, residential inpatient treatment, intensive outpatient treatment, individual and group therapy, and well as holistic treatments and referrals to sober living facilities upon discharge.
In addition, we are located in beautiful, sunny Jensen Beach, Florida. There are several reasons why our Florida treatment center is the ideal location for drug addiction recovery:
- Clients are removed from past negative environments and influences
- Traveling, especially to exotic locales, invokes feelings of “vacation” rather than incarceration
- Receiving treatment in a vastly different environment underscores the change that is occurring
- Sunshine helps defeat negative emotions, including mental illness and seasonal affective disorder
- Open setting with access to the outdoors promotes a sense of freedom and wellness.
Just Believe Recovery staff are dedicated to treating each client on an individual basis, and developing a personalized treatment plan based on each client’s goals, needs, and experiences. We offer a comprehensive recovery system tailored to every client, to ensure they receive the most appropriate and effective treatment possible.
Drug addiction is a devastating disease with potentially deadly consequences. It is a condition that has effects which extend far beyond those experienced by the sufferer.
Drug abuse can have significant repercussions that result in noticeable changes in work and school performance, relationships, mental and physical health, and other daily living activities.
If you or a loved one is struggling with an addiction problem, we understand.
We offer addiction treatment for the following drugs, which include, but are not limited to:
- Prescription opioids such as Oxycontin
- Prescription amphetamines such as Adderall
- Presription benzodiazepines such as Xanax, Valium
- Hallucinogens such as LSD
- Designer drugs such as GHB, MDMA, and bath salts